Agricultural Remediation Units
Comments received on Proposed Waste Discharge Requirements:
Comments received on tentative WDRs now available:
- Independent Review Panel Manager’s comments
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s comments
Tentative Waste Discharge Requirements for PG&E Hinkley Agricultural Treatment Units available for review. Comments are requested by January 13, 2014. The Water Board will discuss the tentative WDRs at its regular meeting in Barstow on January 8, 2014. Click here for more information: Cover Letter.
Click the links below to view and download the WDRs and attachments.
- Tentative WDRs
- Map of Project Area and Location of Operable Units
- Map of Existing Agricultural Treatment Units
- Standard Provisions for Waste Discharge Requirements
- General Provisions for Monitoring and Reporting
- WDRs Monitoring, Modeling and Reporting Program
- EIR Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program
- State Water Board Resolution 68-16 Analysis
- 07/14/14 – Consideration of Rescinding Waste Discharge Requirements 6-97-81, PG&E Company, San Bernardino County
Agricultural Water Treatment Process
Below is an illustration showing the treatment process of low Cr6 concentration in the groundwater at an agricultural remediation unit.
Click image to enlarge.